Saturday, June 30, 2012

Group 2? Read Me

Hey Group 2, this is Tina.  Since I forgot to get everyone's email, I thought I should post a quick reminder (I know it's too early to post this, but the earlier the better).

If you are planning to watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame films, here's the link I found on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HugosNotreDame
If you want to watch the entire movie in one film, just click on the play button: it'll send you directly to Playlist.

The main user has the entire film of that movie from silent film to 2008 (?).  You can watch either one or all of it, but be aware that some of the storyline, location, design, etc. are not the same.  

Good luck, and have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the post tina! Imma watch some today and try to get some drawings up soon.

    ReplyDelete